Czech Republic and Slovakia
We represent and advise companies and private individuals from the Czech Republic and Slovakia on legal cases and projects in Austria and Italy. For clients from Austria and Italy we are partners in all legal matters related to the Czech and Slovak law. Our team of Austrian, Italian and Czech lawyers offers you well founded, transnational representation and advice from a single source.
For inquiries from the Czech Republic or Slovakia as well as for inquiries concerning these countries, please contact our legal expert Ass. Prof. Dr. Eva Dobrovolna, LLM under email@example.com.
Ass. Prof. Dr. Eva Dobrovolna, LLM
- 2016: Doktorat an der Masaryk Universität Brünn (Tschechien); Dissertation mit dem Titel „Der vertragliche 2016: Doctorate from Masaryk University Brno (Czech Republic); Dissertation entitled “The Contractual Acquisition of Property” at the Institute for Civil Law
- 2015: LL.M. Studied at the University of Regensburg
- 2010: Law degree from Masaryk University Brno
- 2012: Assistant Professor at the Institute of Civil Law and Civil Procedure Law of the Masaryk University of Brno
- 2016: Member of the New Codification Commission for the new Czech Code of Civil Procedure
- 2012: lectureship for the Czech Bar Association, Judicial Academy, Cadastre, Military Academy (Vienna), Faculty of Law of Paneuropska skola prava (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- 2012 – 2018: Adviser to the judge at the Czech Supreme Court for the Department of Property Law
- 2010 – 2011: Trainee lawyer in Brno
- 2009 – 2018: several long-term research stays and scholarships at various universities and research institutions (University of Innsbruck, University of Salzburg, University of Vienna, Max-Planc Institute for Comparative and International Private Law, Hamburg).