Dr. Serena de SIMONE
- November 2017: Qualifying examination for the profession of lawyer in the Court of Appeal in Trieste;
- December 2013: Master’s degree in Law at the University of Rome Tor Verg
- ata, thesis in comparative private law to the title “The conflict of interests between directors and members in Italy and the United States”, supervisor prof. R. Lener;
- July 2008: Classic A-levels obtained at the “Liceo Classico Mancinelli-Falcone” in Velletri (RM).
- From February 2019: Collaborator at the law firm Maggi Brandl Kathollnig Rechtsanwalts GmbH based in Klagenfurt;